Arundel, York, Maine, Colony
Tree: Our Family Tree
Notes:
[From Wikipedia]The area now known as Arundel, while sometimes referred to by that name, was a part of Kennebunkport until 1915, at which point it was set off and named North Kennebunkport. In 1957, following the publication of the Chronicles of Arundel by Kenneth Roberts, the town was renamed Arundel by the state legislature, after Lord Arundel.

No results found.